gfxgfxTFCog Forumsgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Transformers Fandubs
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
+  TFCog Forums
|-+  Other Dubs
| |-+  Other Fan Productions (Moderator: Time Lord)
| | |-+  Transformers: Infiltration CAST ANNOUNCED!!
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Transformers: Infiltration CAST ANNOUNCED!!  (Read 8554 times)
Time Lord
Supreme

TFCog's Resident Pimp

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »

Kicking off a series of radioplays based on IDW's run of Transformers comics. The plan is to cover the whole run, with Furman's stories as full movie-length, then moving onto episodic serials. The lines will be EXACTLY as printed on the original comic book, with a linking narration describing events where there are no dialogue. The reason behind that is I want the story to be kept intact, with the audio to serve as a form of look-and-read. There are people out in the fandom who couldn't pick up a comic book due to disabilities. It's those fans who are missing out on what I consider the best in current TF fiction. Also: how many times have YOU acted out scenes from an issue of More Than Meets the Eye? I know I have! We are starting with Infiltration, and will continue until the whole of IDW's run is complete. Infiltration - Maximum Dinobots will be movielength, then All Hail Megatron onwards will be episodic.

So, let us begin...

TRANSFORMERS: INFILTRATION

CASTLIST

HUMANS
Verity Carlo: Lauren Morris
Hunter O’Nion: Robin Zimmer
Jimmy Pink: Josh Carias

AUTOBOTS
Ratchet:  Josh Carias
Prowl: Justin Segura
Ironhide: Dan Storm
Sunstreaker: Nick Streeter
Bumblebee: Kenny McCoy
Jazz: Derek Talbert
Wheeljack: Christopher Colgin

DECEPTICONS
Runabout: Dave Mence
Runamok: Matt Clarke
Starscream: Robin Zimmer
Thundercracker: Sami Sadek
Blitzwing: Luke Word
Skywarp: Josh Carias
Astrotrain: Kenny McCoy
Megatron: Kenny McCoy

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:40:04 AM by Time Lord » Logged

I OWN THE MAGNUS HAMMER!
OmegaOptimusSupreme
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 09:34:46 PM »

Auditions sent good sir.
Krem
Basic

Little Electric Slimeball

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 12:13:29 AM »

How long will auditions stay open? I want to audition, but I'm currently still recovering from a bad cold.
Rodimus
Ultra

That's just Prime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 02:36:07 AM »

When you say "Demo" are you looking for fancy scenes with music and sfx as a demo production or are you just simply looking for samples of each voice?

I can provide voice samples of any character you want but I won't be able to produce a "demo" per se.

Dejavu!

To be fair, the episode now ranks as the best French fandub we've made. Which is good, considering the 6th one took a year and a half to make and this one two months, and still managed to improve.

Episode 8 is promising so far. And a good 80% of that is thanks to Grimbot so give him a big cheer, I know I have!
NamiGideon
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 04:40:12 AM »

Good sir! I had to register just so I could participate in this project!!
I am, however, a non-native English speaker. My first language is Spanish, so I can provide with some rather... unique accents  Too funny. I'm also a girl, but I don't know if that'd be a hinderance for the project, considering there's already programs which can change the pitch of a voice.

I have a couple voice records I did a while ago. They aren't in high quality because I used a cheaper mic back then, but if you'd like, I can send them first just to see if I have what it takes to dovoice acting in english! :3c
TheBoyBlunder
Basic

Prepare for surgery!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 05:08:45 AM »

Hello! Signed up just to get in on this project. I'm actually looking to put together a demo to try and get into voice acting professionally, so this is actually a great project, especially given the source material.

One question, are you all right with a demo containing auditions for multiple roles (IE trying out voices for Hunter, Jazz, and Starscream)?
Time Lord
Supreme

TFCog's Resident Pimp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 01:12:21 PM »

Forgot to post this in the auditions: the deadline is January 1st, with the production kicking off thereafter. Once we have EVERYONE'S lines in for Infiltration, work will begin on auditions for Stormbringer whilst we produce Infiltration.

Demos: I mean an example of voices. Voices and performances are what I'm ultimately listening out for. The MAIN auditions are for Verity, Hunter & Jimmy, as the requirements are of a much higher priority. With the Transformers themselves, I'm looking for the right voice for the role (So for instance, you send me your X, and I might think it'll suit Y better, so then I ask you to do X's voice for Y, with instructions).

I OWN THE MAGNUS HAMMER!
Time Lord
Supreme

TFCog's Resident Pimp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 01:15:23 PM »

Good sir! I had to register just so I could participate in this project!!
I am, however, a non-native English speaker. My first language is Spanish, so I can provide with some rather... unique accents  Too funny. I'm also a girl, but I don't know if that'd be a hinderance for the project, considering there's already programs which can change the pitch of a voice.

I have a couple voice records I did a while ago. They aren't in high quality because I used a cheaper mic back then, but if you'd like, I can send them first just to see if I have what it takes to dovoice acting in english! :3c

As a fandub group, TFCog have had people come over from all over the globe and some speak english as a second language. You'll be fine so long as your voice suits a role Smiley

I OWN THE MAGNUS HAMMER!
Time Lord
Supreme

TFCog's Resident Pimp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 01:16:33 PM »

Hello! Signed up just to get in on this project. I'm actually looking to put together a demo to try and get into voice acting professionally, so this is actually a great project, especially given the source material.

One question, are you all right with a demo containing auditions for multiple roles (IE trying out voices for Hunter, Jazz, and Starscream)?

I'm perfectly all right with that. Go for it!

I OWN THE MAGNUS HAMMER!
Storminator
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 12:41:45 AM »

Hello! I as well have signed up to just inform you I've sent a couple of Auditions your way! I'm not familiar with the IDW-Verse, but I've heard great things about it, so this'll be a great opportunity to experience it (If I get a part, of course... or I could just listen when it's complete if I don't xD) In any case, best of luck with this project, to whoever manages to be involved!
Time Lord
Supreme

TFCog's Resident Pimp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 10:24:34 PM »

Are you Dan Storm? Sent a response back, matey Wink

I OWN THE MAGNUS HAMMER!
Storminator
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 01:30:46 AM »

Are you Dan Storm? Sent a response back, matey Wink
Indeed I am... xD Should probably get to changing that... that's supposed to be my impersonal E-mail... xD But anyway, reply revived Cheesy
Florgeysteve
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 04:52:11 PM »

I'll try to get a voice demo set for this done. As Soon as it is finished I'll will email to you sir.
iceoftf
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 08:00:25 PM »

I signed up, like everyone else, to participate in this and send it to your email.
everyfan
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 10:38:31 PM »

I have *absolutely* no idea what I'm doing, but I've sentcha an audition just the same!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: