gfxgfxTFCog Forumsgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Transformers Fandubs
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
+  TFCog Forums
|-+  Other Dubs
| |-+  Headmasters (Moderators: Cypherplex, Rodimus)
| | |-+  Transformers Headmasters Episode 8: "Six Shades Of Terror"
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Transformers Headmasters Episode 8: "Six Shades Of Terror"  (Read 371 times)
Rodimus
Ultra

That's just Prime

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2017, 01:23:43 AM »

After many PC crashes, motherboard swaps, Hard drive file transfers, and program re-installations, I am pleased to announce the English release of The Transformers Headmasters 8th episode: "Six Shades of Terror".  Our cast and crew worked very hard on this and we hope it was worth the wait. There are 2 versions. The Youtube version can be seen here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLBgkti3ay4&lc=z221x34rkrroupsbl04t1aokgdoaleugwelc00lowpqwbk0h00410

vimeo.com/246516008

It took a long time but I never give up. No matter how many challenges.  I'm a *cough* Hardhead when it comes to completing difficult projects. If you guys record it, 99% chance it's going to be used. I even have plans for a few outtakes videos from some of the recordings we didn't put into the final episode. (And man are they good + entertaining!)

I hope it was worth the wait. Looking forward to your feedback! Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 07:56:01 PM by Rodimus » Logged

Dejavu!

To be fair, the episode now ranks as the best French fandub we've made. Which is good, considering the 6th one took a year and a half to make and this one two months, and still managed to improve.

Episode 8 is promising so far. And a good 80% of that is thanks to Grimbot so give him a big cheer, I know I have!
Promytheus
Basic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 09:24:31 PM »

Great work  Grin
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 07:57:11 PM by Rodimus » Logged
Rodimus
Ultra

That's just Prime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 07:57:21 PM »

Great work  Grin

Thanks!

No graphic effects versions have been added to the original post. One from YouTube and the other from Vimeo.

Dejavu!

To be fair, the episode now ranks as the best French fandub we've made. Which is good, considering the 6th one took a year and a half to make and this one two months, and still managed to improve.

Episode 8 is promising so far. And a good 80% of that is thanks to Grimbot so give him a big cheer, I know I have!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: